OLSEN+OLSEN’s food wraps are a simple way to help reduce the use of plastic in the kitchen. Plastic wraps and bags are some of the easiest ways we contribute to waste. Our food wraps are a versatile solution for sustainable food storage and will help anyone minimize their footprint, one single-use plastic component at a time.
If you’re looking for a zero-waste alternative, OLSEN+OLSEN beeswax food wraps are easy to use, all natural, and work just as well.
- Place over bowls, wrap around food and snacks, like half of an avocado, a piece of cheese or a sandwich
- Made of organic ingredients + all natural
- Each unit includes 3 wraps of the same color – 1 x small - 1 x medium - 1 x large
- In addition to keeping food and snacks fresh, the antimicrobial aspect of beeswax helps preserve food even longer
- Our food wraps are washable, reusable, compostable, and plastic-free
- Not suitable for dishwasher and microwave
This version of OLSEN+OLSEN food wraps are sold as Mixed. Each unit includes 3 wraps of the different pattern. Minimum purchase of 10 trios. Clients will receive an assortment of different pattern units.
Rub the food wraps in your hands to create heat, then fold directly over food or storage container.
To preserve the lifespan of your food wraps, handwash in cold water with a biodegradable soap, let air dry, and store in a cool, dry place.
- Large - 30 cm x 30 cm | 12 x 12
- Medium - 25 cm x 25 cm | 10 x 10
- Small - 20 cm x 20 cm | 8 x 8
Usually ships out within one business day. Depending on order size, these ship with one to six bottles per box.